Getting ready for combat against the foes of the Emperor.
Marvin the MartianCaptain Segmentum Rhodes.
Rhodes’ Official Noosphere Profile Picture; “Look guys I’m a real Steel Legion captain and I have a cool army hat!!! I’m totally responsible and don’t snort coke off of Karst’s hand-cannon on the weekends at all!!!!!!
coke, parties, and injectable drugs of dubious quality.
I’m ready to start the conquest of spaces
Expanding between you and me
Come with the night the science of fighting
The forces of gravity
- Woodkid; Conquest of Spaces
I LOOOOOOVE YOU!
Another short OC drabble. Techpriests are vicious, prove me wrong. Rhodes belongs to Lakidaa.
I met my boyfriend because of 40k, and now we’re living together. :3 We’re both big nerds for Techpriests together.
I DMed a game of Dark Heresy with him, my brother, his friend, and a mutual friend, and it was ridiculously fun. I won’t lie, I wasn’t the best DM (my bro and his friend had read…
I see you there, Lakidaa. :3c
Or tentacle, or 10. Sort of NSFW under the cut I GUESS.
GOD DAMMIT, FULGRIM.
DARK MECHANICUS IS THE BEST MECHANICUS
(I probably should use some refs next time so I won’t disgrace myself hurr)
Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case.
I am a very serious Warhammer 40k artist.
- I’tlilex (“Tilly”); Nurgle-affiliated sad sack of an assassin
- Percival “Stern” Morgenstern; Inquisitorial acolyte and horny playboy
- Sarius “Viral-6 / V” Emberly; rogue
mad scientistheretek of Nurgle
- Segmentum Rhodes; former forge-monkey / Divisio Militaris Captain / acolyte, currently falling to Chaos (Tzeentch? Slaanesh? Hell if we know.)
- Karst; gigantic fuck-you Militaris Praetor who throws great parties
- “The Magos”; Magos Extremis, punches daemons in her free time